Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Anime Are You Watching/Have You Recently Watched?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    94d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by aymo View Post
    Oh i'm also watching JJK. I loved season 1 and i'm watching through season 2.
    I had no clue there was a season 2. This makes me very happy. I'm at the part where the guy I assume is one of the villains is teaching that boy that got bullied.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 9h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Been watching Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) with my roommates since they've never seen it. We plan to move on to Brotherhood afterwards.

They absolutely were not ready for certain parts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Ok is anyone else watching "I'm in Love With The Villainess"? It's currently airing in Japan and worldwide via Crunchyroll, 5 episodes out so far. One of the funniest anime series i've ever seen.

Synopsis: Rei Ohashi, an ordinary office worker, is overworked to death and suddenly finds herself reincarnated as Rae Taylor, the heroine of her favorite otome game, Revolution. However, Rae has no interest in the game's three original romance routes with the Bauer Kingdom's princes. Instead, she sets her heart on Claire François, the game's main antagonist.

(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aymo For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Ok is anyone else watching "I'm in Love With The Villainess"? It's currently airing in Japan and worldwide via Crunchyroll, 5 episodes out so far. One of the funniest anime series i've ever seen.

Synopsis: Rei Ohashi, an ordinary office worker, is overworked to death and suddenly finds herself reincarnated as Rae Taylor, the heroine of her favorite otome game, Revolution. However, Rae has no interest in the game's three original romance routes with the Bauer Kingdom's princes. Instead, she sets her heart on Claire François, the game's main antagonist.

(you need an account to see links)
    My friend recommended me this series to me a WHILE ago because it sounded like something I'd be into (they're right, the concept won me over immediately) but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet -- I'm so glad to know it's just as fun as it sounds!! It's on my "to watch" list for sure

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marvelousmarvin For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023),aymo (11-01-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmarvin View Post
    My friend recommended me this series to me a WHILE ago because it sounded like something I'd be into (they're right, the concept won me over immediately) but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet -- I'm so glad to know it's just as fun as it sounds!! It's on my "to watch" list for sure
    Couldn't have been very long ago because the anime just began on October 5th earlier this month!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aymo For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Couldn't have been very long ago because the anime just began on October 5th earlier this month!
    Ooh, maybe it was an article talking about it getting adaptated into anime form? :0 The manga's run seems pretty recent too, apparently ending in 2021 -- I'm so glad I have enough time to catch up <3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to marvelousmarvin For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmarvin View Post
    Ooh, maybe it was an article talking about it getting adaptated into anime form? :0 The manga's run seems pretty recent too, apparently ending in 2021 -- I'm so glad I have enough time to catch up <3
    The manga is ongoing! Started around 2020-2021.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aymo For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023),marvelousmarvin (11-02-2023)

Pronouns
    KJ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    214 times
    Time Online
    42d 13h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Just saw Beyblade X appearing on my anime streaming site and i clicked to watch it and got a surpise as well whe ni found out the ending song Zoom Zoom was sung by Kpop group Aespa's lol. But the series seems interesting probably gonna follow it .

Also tagging @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=36066" target="_blank">Kibba</a> , @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=33738" target="_blank">Zenitsu</a> @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=36615" target="_blank">DarkSkies</a> @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=35996" target="_blank">billytiddles</a> the bey blade crew that i remembered haha
    Last edited by WheeintoJiU; 11-02-2023 at 08:51 AM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheeintoJiU For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023),billytiddles (11-03-2023),DarkSkies (11-02-2023),Zenitsu (11-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 21h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Just saw Beyblade X appearing on my anime streaming site and i clicked to watch it and got a surpise as well whe ni found out the ending song Zoom Zoom was sung by Kpop group Aespa's lol. But the series seems interesting probably gonna follow it .

Also tagging @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=36066" target="_blank">Kibba</a> , @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=33738" target="_blank">Zenitsu</a> @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=36615" target="_blank">DarkSkies</a> @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=35996" target="_blank">billytiddles</a> the bey blade crew that i remembered haha
    I can't help but think that on every sequel main characters must be younger and with the ability to fly lol

Buuut it brings back memories! Is that like the new Dragun? It really reflectants the evolution from a 1 color pixeled type beast to a full color one

Also I'm bummed I got to see the vídeo on mute because I'm on work xD

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023)

Pronouns
    KJ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    214 times
    Time Online
    42d 13h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I can't help but think that on every sequel main characters must be younger and with the ability to fly lol

Buuut it brings back memories! Is that like the new Dragun? It really reflectants the evolution from a 1 color pixeled type beast to a full color one

Also I'm bummed I got to see the vídeo on mute because I'm on work xD
    For some reason they don't really have that flashy spirit unleash when using the bey skill for now i wonder if it will change later but aside from the main char the other 2 are strong players. Main is still current a noob chicken ( his name is bird) , but his beyblade is an hybrid version so he's probably gonna get the main char buff behind haha

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheeintoJiU For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-25-2023),DarkSkies (11-02-2023)

Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast